Sign In   |   Register
RWEAC Online Application
Share |

Please fill out the below information, review the mutual aid agreement, and complete the needs survey and donation survey to enroll in TRWA's Rural Water Emergency Assistance Cooperative. Having the agreement in place prior to an emergency event will help expedite the response time for all participants. Signing the agreement does not obligate your utility to respond.


If you would like a hard copy of the application and mutual aid agreement, you can contact us at or call us at 512-472-8591 and we will send you one. 

Current Page
Missing or invalid required information

By entering my name below, I am certifying that our water/wastewater system hereby applies to be a member of the Rural Water Emergency Assistance Cooperative and that we have read and agree to the RWEAC mutual aid agreement.

Click here to read the RWEAC mutual aid agreement. 

| Save and Continue Later

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal